Saturday, December 4, 2010

Always For Your Happiness

I don't know whether i can stand here again...
And i don't know.. whether i should leave in this relationship or not
And i don't know ... whether i should continued with this feeling
And i don't know... i don't know..

I really sad with what u have said to me today..
Am i disturbing your life?
Am i done any mistakes that you're mad
Am i wrong to be love you with of my heart
Am i wrong when i care you

What i know is... i always give you some space
Not some but much more space to your life
And now you said like i don't give you any..
Don't you ever seen it?

Yes you're right... 
Think about yourself first..
I'm sorry if i done any mistakes to you...
I'm sorry if you think i always force you.. even i don't do it..
We are different  now... too different..
What you have saying to me before.. 
"Please care by myself... You're too far... And you can't care me...

I know you confuse with your feeling...
Don't worry... Ignore about it...
No need to confuse anymore...

Maybe.. its good for us to be just a "Friend "
Not more than that.....
And... you will not confuse anymore....
And no more.....

About me???/ 
Just ignore it... As long as it better for your life..
I Always pray for your happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment